Formula Hybrid is a prestigious engineering challenge for university students pursuing their passion for making hybrids and a commercially viable vehicle in order to reduce the effect of transport on the environment. The competition was started by Thayer School of Engineering, Dartmouth, USA in association with SAE and IEEE. The competition is a spinoff of the formula SAE competition based on a hybrid race car, which takes place every year at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, New Hampshire, USA. The students have to design, build, manage, and compete for an open-wheel, single-seat Formula Hybrid race car.
• First in Hybrid in Progress (HIP) in Formula Hybrid 2016
• Podium Finish in Formula Hybrid 2017
• General Motors Award for the team which demonstrates the true spirit of Formula Hybrid.
• First in Design Presentation in formula hybrid 2017 the award is given to the team based on the submitted Design Report, any material shown during design judging and Q & A with the judges during design judging.
• Promising performance by the team in Formula Hybrid 2018.